Funding available for Ely community projects thanks to Sanctuary Housing’s Grand Ideas scheme
- Credit: Archant
Community groups in Ely can benefit from up to £1,000 of funding for projects that will help make a difference to local people.
Sanctuary Housing’s Grand Ideas Fund is open for applications from charities and community groups in Ely who would benefit from financial support to deliver activities and projects.
Projects must reach Sanctuary residents and successful applications will be for initiatives that fit one or more of Sanctuary’s priorities for the fund: Increasing skills and employability, building connections and reducing isolation, growing neighbourhood pride and community safety, sustainable lifestyles and greener living and helping residents better manage their money.
Sanctuary is looking for applications of up to £1,000 from community and residents groups, registered charities, parish/town councils, schools or social enterprises.
The Grand Ideas Fund has previously helped local charity Pos+Ability to support people living with long-term neurological conditions, through an ongoing programme of exercise and personal development sessions to build mobility, memory and cognitive skills.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about the Grand Ideas Fund, call 01905 335411, email email@example.com or visit www.sanctuary-housing.co.uk/about-the-grand-ideas-fund
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 9 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 10 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages