Fun, food and festivities all on the menu as Ely Festive Lates returns for 2016
- Credit: Archant
Ely Festive Lates has returned – and organisers say it is set to be the best yet.
The late-night festive celebration is helping the city count down to Christmas through a variety of food and gift stalls and entertainment.
Live music, mince pies and mulled wine is all on the menu, as well as artisan food stalls such as Steak and Honour and Choux Stopper.
Regular Ely Market traders such as Oriolo’s jewellery, Jo Clark Designs cards, prints and mugs and Buster and Lou’s gifts have also returned, and SilverOak coffee with their espresso martinis is on hand to keep shoppers warm.
Julia Davis, member of the Ely Markets Team, said: “We know that our visitors will find loads of delicious food, unique gifts that support local businesses and a wonderful atmosphere.
You may also want to watch:
“We are very proud of the traders on our craft and collectables market on a Saturday and this will be a great chance for more people to discover their products.”
The Market Team is also teaming up with Ely Museum, which is being treated to a visit from Father Christmas on Thursday December 8 from 5.30-7.30pm.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 5 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 6 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 7 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station