Frmer carewrker cleared f theft
FORMER care wrker Elaine Sindall has been celebrating this week, after her name was cleared by the Crwn Curt. Last Octber, Mrs Sindall was fund guilty f stealing £20 frm a client, fllwing a trial at Ely curthuse. But Cambridge Crwn Curt quash
FORMER care wrker Elaine Sindall has been celebrating this week, after her name was cleared by the Crwn Curt.
Last Octber, Mrs Sindall was fund guilty f stealing £20 frm a client, fllwing a trial at Ely curthuse.
But Cambridge Crwn Curt quashed her cnvictin when she went t appeal, deciding there was nt enugh evidence against her.
"I had t g t appeal, I knew I was inncent," said a jubilant Mrs Sindall. "When yu get a cnvictin like that, mud sticks."
You may also want to watch:
Glad t be free f a criminal recrd, Mrs Sindall said: "I just want everything t get back t nrmal, I want t get n with my life and put this terrible time behind me."
Mrs Sindall, 47, f Fleet Clse, Littleprt, is nw jb hunting, but has decided that she can never g back t the caring prfessin she lved.
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
"They say ld peple are vulnerable, but carers are als in a vulnerable psitin," she added. "I was a gd carer and I lved that jb. But I dn't feel I culd g back t it, I am lking fr a jb that is ffice based.