Frmer carewrker cleared f theft
FORMER care wrker Elaine Sindall has been celebrating this week, after her name was cleared by the Crwn Curt. Last Octber, Mrs Sindall was fund guilty f stealing £20 frm a client, fllwing a trial at Ely curthuse. But Cambridge Crwn Curt quash
FORMER care wrker Elaine Sindall has been celebrating this week, after her name was cleared by the Crwn Curt.
Last Octber, Mrs Sindall was fund guilty f stealing £20 frm a client, fllwing a trial at Ely curthuse.
But Cambridge Crwn Curt quashed her cnvictin when she went t appeal, deciding there was nt enugh evidence against her.
"I had t g t appeal, I knew I was inncent," said a jubilant Mrs Sindall. "When yu get a cnvictin like that, mud sticks."
Glad t be free f a criminal recrd, Mrs Sindall said: "I just want everything t get back t nrmal, I want t get n with my life and put this terrible time behind me."
Mrs Sindall, 47, f Fleet Clse, Littleprt, is nw jb hunting, but has decided that she can never g back t the caring prfessin she lved.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 3 Village toasts Queen's Platinum Jubilee with a memorable touch
- 4 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 5 'Gas engineer' reportedly stole two phones and a purse in Haddenham
- 6 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 7 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 8 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 9 Coach shocked as girls football idea goes from strength to strength
- 10 Village café battles Covid-19 delays to raise over £1,700
"They say ld peple are vulnerable, but carers are als in a vulnerable psitin," she added. "I was a gd carer and I lved that jb. But I dn't feel I culd g back t it, I am lking fr a jb that is ffice based.