Friends take the plunge and open workshop dedicated to classic motorcycles
- Credit: Archant
FRIENDS Stu Noble and Andy Hunt have opened a workshop to repair classic motorcycles.
The Soham duo have been riding, repairing and restoring classic motorcycles for friends and family for years.
Now they have their passion into full time work and have opened their workshop on the Ashley Industrial Estate, in Mereside, Soham.
Stu and Andy ride their own classic bikes throughout the year so have understand that the type of work required is dependent on the end use of the motorcycle as well as the budget of the owner.
They have experience with bikes ranging from the 1920s through to the late 1970s.
You may also want to watch:
Stu said: “We can also provide valuable services to classic bike enthusiasts such as aqua blasting, stainless and aluminium welding, machining and cylinder head gas flowing.”
Andy said: “Regular maintenance is the key to keeping your bike roadworthy and reliable.
- 1 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 2 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 3 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 4 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 5 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 6 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 7 Railways to royalty - a nostalgic look at Ely and Cambridgeshire
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of assault
- 9 Residents reminisce as they dance, drink and get tattoos
- 10 Watch as police smash their way into suspected drug dealer’s flat
“We are happy to help with anything from an oil change to a full service or a complete engine and gearbox rebuild.”
CONTACT: 01353 886488, 07506284460 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org