Friends take the plunge and open workshop dedicated to classic motorcycles
- Credit: Archant
FRIENDS Stu Noble and Andy Hunt have opened a workshop to repair classic motorcycles.
The Soham duo have been riding, repairing and restoring classic motorcycles for friends and family for years.
Now they have their passion into full time work and have opened their workshop on the Ashley Industrial Estate, in Mereside, Soham.
Stu and Andy ride their own classic bikes throughout the year so have understand that the type of work required is dependent on the end use of the motorcycle as well as the budget of the owner.
They have experience with bikes ranging from the 1920s through to the late 1970s.
You may also want to watch:
Stu said: “We can also provide valuable services to classic bike enthusiasts such as aqua blasting, stainless and aluminium welding, machining and cylinder head gas flowing.”
Andy said: “Regular maintenance is the key to keeping your bike roadworthy and reliable.
- 1 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 2 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 3 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 8 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 9 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 10 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
“We are happy to help with anything from an oil change to a full service or a complete engine and gearbox rebuild.”
CONTACT: 01353 886488, 07506284460 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org