Stretch and relax: Pop-up yoga classes – taught by one of Britain’s leading teachers – coming to Ely Country Park this month for FREE!
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Free pop-up yoga classes, taught by one of the UK’s leading teachers, are coming to Ely County Park this month.
From beginners to experts, everyone is welcome to take part. It is advised you wear loose but comfortable clothing and a mat or blanked to put on the grass.
The classes will take part at Ely’s county park on Saturday, August 18 and Saturday, August 25 from 11am to 12pm.
One of the UK’s leading yoga teachers, Paul Fox, is offering two free pop-up yoga classes in Ely during August.
A spokesman said: “Modern science shows that the ancient art of yoga is helpful for fitness, posture, health, relaxation, stress-relief and much more.
“Paul is a fully qualified and insured British Wheel of Yoga teacher, with more than 20 years of experience.
“He will offer an inclusive yoga class for all ages and abilities, with modified yoga practices to suit all needs.”
- 1 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 2 Community group ‘hoping for success’ with opening of new cinema
- 3 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 4 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 5 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 6 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 7 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 8 Baby murder accused 'didn't say much' after life support withdrawn
- 9 Progress on introducing new 20mph speed limits to be discussed
- 10 Mara is Ely Standard Pet of the Year - voted for by you
From September he will be offering weekly yoga classes in Ely on Thursday evenings.
For more information, call 07782413146