Stretch and relax: Pop-up yoga classes – taught by one of Britain’s leading teachers – coming to Ely Country Park this month for FREE!
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Free pop-up yoga classes, taught by one of the UK’s leading teachers, are coming to Ely County Park this month.
From beginners to experts, everyone is welcome to take part. It is advised you wear loose but comfortable clothing and a mat or blanked to put on the grass.
The classes will take part at Ely’s county park on Saturday, August 18 and Saturday, August 25 from 11am to 12pm.
One of the UK’s leading yoga teachers, Paul Fox, is offering two free pop-up yoga classes in Ely during August.
A spokesman said: “Modern science shows that the ancient art of yoga is helpful for fitness, posture, health, relaxation, stress-relief and much more.
You may also want to watch:
“Paul is a fully qualified and insured British Wheel of Yoga teacher, with more than 20 years of experience.
“He will offer an inclusive yoga class for all ages and abilities, with modified yoga practices to suit all needs.”
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 7 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 8 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
- 9 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 10 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
From September he will be offering weekly yoga classes in Ely on Thursday evenings.
For more information, call 07782413146