You haven’t missed out! Another FREE pop-up yoga class is on in Ely this weekend!
Following a successful first run, another free pop-up yoga class will take place in Ely on Saturday, August 25.
The class – run by one of Britain’s leading teachers – takes place in Ely’s Country Park and is free for anyone to come along from 11am to 12 noon.
From beginners to experts, everyone is welcome to take part. It is advised you wear loose but comfortable clothing and a mat or blanked to put on the grass.
Paul Fox lead the class on Saturday, August 18 and looks forward to seeing more people take part in the park on August 25.
“Paul is a fully qualified and insured British Wheel of Yoga teacher, with more than 20 years of experience.
You may also want to watch:
“He will offer an inclusive yoga class for all ages and abilities, with modified yoga practices to suit all needs,” a spokesman said.
From September Paul will be offering weekly yoga classes in Ely on Thursday evenings.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
- 10 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
For more information, call 07782413146