Free clinic will offer advice to start up business owners and entrepreneurs
- Credit: Archant
A free clinic for start-up businesses will be held in Ely on Thursday February 9.
Potential entrepreneurs and those who have recently started their own business will be able to get advice from some of the region’s leading experts on all aspects of starting a new business.
“Small and medium-sized businesses are such an important part of the economy in East Anglia, with more people deciding every year to set up their own business,” said James Rix, of Lovewell Blake’s Ely office.
“That is why we have created this free clinic, to help entrepreneurs overcome that ‘fear factor’ about seeking professional advice.
A team of start-up specialists will be on hand at chartered accountants, business advisers and financial planners Lovewell Blake’s Ely office to offer advice on subjects, including choosing the appropriate structure for a new business, record-keeping and preparing realistic projections.
You may also want to watch:
Guidance will also be available on income and corporation tax, VAT, payroll taxes such as national insurance and PAYE, as well as the new auto-enrolment pension legislation for employers.
It will run from 1pm to 6pm at Lovewell Blake’s office on Lynn Road.
- 1 'I feel alive for the first time': Slimmer lost half his body weight in lockdown
- 2 Plans revealed for new A10 pedestrian bridge
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 5 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 6 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 7 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 8 Matt’s 46-day charity cycle from Burwell to Istanbul raises over £2,000
- 9 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
Appointments need to be booked, by calling 01353 662447.