Canapés and refreshments to hand as doors open for Fraser Dawbarns’ fifth office in Cambridgeshire and Norfolk
- Credit: Harry Rutter
The sun was out and the doors were open as invited guests headed into Fraser Dawbarns’ new Ely office space.
Canapés and drinks were available as Lucy Frazer, MP for South East Cambridgeshire, got ready to unveil a plaque commemorating the opening of the new office.
Its space in Ely is the fifth Fraser Dawbarns office; they also have offices in King’s Lynn, Wisbech, Downham Market and March with over 110 staff.
Melinda Smith, managing partner, said: “As we are newcomers to the town, we were looking forward to meeting business people and residents from the Ely area.
“We were delighted that so many people took the time to come along to our official opening.”
The solicitors firm has been become more involved in the Ely community over the last few years, firstly as sponsors of the Ely Business Awards and more recently as members of the local chapter of the Chamber of Commerce.
Melinda added: “Ely is a vibrant and growing city and we love the sense of community here.
- 1 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 2 Community group ‘hoping for success’ with opening of new cinema
- 3 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 6 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 7 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 8 Progress on introducing new 20mph speed limits to be discussed
- 9 Baby murder accused 'didn't say much' after life support withdrawn
- 10 War veteran, Freddie, marks 100th birthday
“The local branch of the Chamber of Commerce is very active and welcoming and we look forward to building a lasting relationship with the people of Ely.”