Canapés and refreshments to hand as doors open for Fraser Dawbarns’ fifth office in Cambridgeshire and Norfolk
- Credit: Harry Rutter
The sun was out and the doors were open as invited guests headed into Fraser Dawbarns’ new Ely office space.
Canapés and drinks were available as Lucy Frazer, MP for South East Cambridgeshire, got ready to unveil a plaque commemorating the opening of the new office.
Its space in Ely is the fifth Fraser Dawbarns office; they also have offices in King’s Lynn, Wisbech, Downham Market and March with over 110 staff.
Melinda Smith, managing partner, said: “As we are newcomers to the town, we were looking forward to meeting business people and residents from the Ely area.
“We were delighted that so many people took the time to come along to our official opening.”
The solicitors firm has been become more involved in the Ely community over the last few years, firstly as sponsors of the Ely Business Awards and more recently as members of the local chapter of the Chamber of Commerce.
Melinda added: “Ely is a vibrant and growing city and we love the sense of community here.
- 1 Casualty treated for smoke inhalation following house fire
- 2 Have your say on proposed commercial development in Ely
- 3 Cambridgeshire man kicked and headbutted police officers
- 4 Threat to cancel or 'indefinitely pause' £450m Ely rail upgrade
- 5 Headteacher ‘extremely proud’ after school receives games mark award
- 6 Vehicle fire caused heavy traffic on A14
- 7 IN PICTURES: Wills and Kate visit Cambridgeshire's first County Day
- 8 County Day hopes to shine light on young farmers of Cambridgeshire
- 9 Life sentence confirmed for Rikki Neave murderer
- 10 Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrive in Newmarket for Cambs County Day
“The local branch of the Chamber of Commerce is very active and welcoming and we look forward to building a lasting relationship with the people of Ely.”