Canapés and refreshments to hand as doors open for Fraser Dawbarns’ fifth office in Cambridgeshire and Norfolk
- Credit: Harry Rutter
The sun was out and the doors were open as invited guests headed into Fraser Dawbarns’ new Ely office space.
Canapés and drinks were available as Lucy Frazer, MP for South East Cambridgeshire, got ready to unveil a plaque commemorating the opening of the new office.
Its space in Ely is the fifth Fraser Dawbarns office; they also have offices in King’s Lynn, Wisbech, Downham Market and March with over 110 staff.
Melinda Smith, managing partner, said: “As we are newcomers to the town, we were looking forward to meeting business people and residents from the Ely area.
“We were delighted that so many people took the time to come along to our official opening.”
You may also want to watch:
The solicitors firm has been become more involved in the Ely community over the last few years, firstly as sponsors of the Ely Business Awards and more recently as members of the local chapter of the Chamber of Commerce.
Melinda added: “Ely is a vibrant and growing city and we love the sense of community here.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 8 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 9 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
- 10 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
“The local branch of the Chamber of Commerce is very active and welcoming and we look forward to building a lasting relationship with the people of Ely.”