Successful start for donut business
- Credit: KATIE MOORE
Two Haddenham friends who set up their own donut company sold out within eight minutes on their first Saturday.
Alex White and baker Katie Moore decided to combine their passions with the launch of Fortune Donuts, having spent years either creating food products or the brand's identity.
“We will be providing the residents of Cambridgeshire with fresh, delicious donuts,” they say.
“Our ingredients are sourced locally where possible, and will always be the best quality we can get our hands on to make sure every bite bursts with flavour.”
Every Saturday the pair will launch two new flavours at 9.30am, which can be ordered online.
“We will then deliver them to you on Friday. You can choose from a mixed box of four, or four of the same.
You may also want to watch:
"We sold out in eight minutes last Saturday, so people need to be really swift to order."
Follow @fortunedonuts on Instagram or email email@example.com
- 1 Woman left 'terrified' after spitting assault
- 2 Man dies in A11 ditch crash
- 3 £2m in government funding secured to explore A10 improvements
- 4 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 5 New chief executive for combined authority will earn up to £200k a year
- 6 'Most significant' Fens archive footage in years
- 7 Mum overwhelmed by support for 'angel gowns' project
- 8 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 9 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 10 Jail for would-be bike thief caught on CCTV threatening woman