Former timber yard expected to fetch £100k at auction
- Credit: Archant
A workshop and yard located on the A10 near Stretham is set to go under the hammer.
The property measures about a third of an acre and features a workshop area, office cloakroom and small kitchenette.
According to auctioneers Cheffins, the yard was formerly used for the sale of timber sheds and other buildings.
It is understood that the property is connected to mains water and electricity, whilst heating has been provided by a diesel powered boiler.
It has a guide price of £90,000 to £100,000 and is set to go under the gammer on December 3.
You may also want to watch:
Cheffins auctioneer Simon Gooderham said: “The popularity of auctions is that a deal is done at the fall of the hammer. There can be no gazumping or attempts to re-negotiate the price, which can sometimes happen when property is sold by other means.”
For further information click on www.cheffins.co.uk/propertyauctions.
- 1 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 2 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 3 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 4 Everything you need to know about Mad Hatters eco festival
- 5 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 6 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 7 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 8 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 9 Election 2021: Counting gets under way in East Cambridgeshire
- 10 Footballer hopes Wembley 'dream' can bolster Cambridge career