Former timber workshop fetches almost £100,000 at auction
- Credit: Archant
A workshop and yard located on the A10 near Stretham has sold for almost £100,000 at auction.
The property measures about a third of an acre and features a workshop area, office cloakroom and small kitchenette.
According to auctioneers Cheffins, the yard was formerly used for the sale of timber sheds and other buildings.
It is understood that the property is connected to mains water and electricity, whilst heating has been provided by a diesel powered boiler.
It had a guide price of £90,000 to £100,000 and went under the hammer on December 3 – eventually selling for £99,000.
You may also want to watch:
Cheffins auctioneer Simon Gooderham said: “The popularity of auctions is that a deal is done at the fall of the hammer. There can be no gazumping or attempts to re-negotiate the price, which can sometimes happen when property is sold by other means.”
For further information click on www.cheffins.co.uk/propertyauctions.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 7 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 10 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town