Culinary delights to be dished up for fifth anniversary of Fordham restaurant
- Credit: Archant
A Fordham restaurant is celebrating five years of award-winning cuisine by offering a mouth-watering six course menu.
The White Pheasant first opened its doors on August 8 2013 and now holds two AA rosettes for culinary excellence and the Michelin 2018 and TripAdvisor Hall of Fame awards.
To celebrate their anniversary on Friday night (August 10), Soham born and raised Chef Patron Calvin Holland has come up with an exclusive six course taster menu.
Champagne and canapés will be served on arrival in the garden before a taste bud tingling dinner is served in the restaurant, which is available with wine or gin.
For reservations call 01638 720414 or download the new White Pheasant App to send a message.
You may also want to watch:
On August 26 there will also be a live summer Gin, Beer and Cocktail Festival in the marquee from 3pm till late.
Singer Matt Howard, fresh from supporting Pop Idol’s Gareth Gates, will be performing and back by popular demand will be “Jukebox Money” with hits from across the decades.
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 6 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Covid-19 vaccine myths ‘biggest challenge’ in progress
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 From Star Wars to Cambridge Arts Theatre... Actor Ian McDiarmid talks about The Lemon Table
Reserved seating still available and it’s free entry.