Culinary delights to be dished up for fifth anniversary of Fordham restaurant
- Credit: Archant
A Fordham restaurant is celebrating five years of award-winning cuisine by offering a mouth-watering six course menu.
The White Pheasant first opened its doors on August 8 2013 and now holds two AA rosettes for culinary excellence and the Michelin 2018 and TripAdvisor Hall of Fame awards.
To celebrate their anniversary on Friday night (August 10), Soham born and raised Chef Patron Calvin Holland has come up with an exclusive six course taster menu.
Champagne and canapés will be served on arrival in the garden before a taste bud tingling dinner is served in the restaurant, which is available with wine or gin.
For reservations call 01638 720414 or download the new White Pheasant App to send a message.
On August 26 there will also be a live summer Gin, Beer and Cocktail Festival in the marquee from 3pm till late.
Singer Matt Howard, fresh from supporting Pop Idol’s Gareth Gates, will be performing and back by popular demand will be “Jukebox Money” with hits from across the decades.
- 1 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 2 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 3 Villagers can be proud says school head as Ofsted gives thumbs up
- 4 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 5 See inside this Grade II listed former pub with self-contained annexe
- 6 Three brass instruments worth £20k stolen from church
- 7 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree arrives at Ely Cathedral
- 8 Hand clinic offering additional type of treatment for arthritis sufferers
- 9 'Energy and hope' on the agenda for new Ely mayor
- 10 Girl, 7, left heartbroken after beloved rabbits are stolen
Reserved seating still available and it’s free entry.