Ford Transit van and wood chipper among £45,000 worth of gardening equipment stolen from Bottisham yard
- Credit: Archant
A Ford Transit van and a wood chipper were among £45,000 worth of equipment stolen from a gardening business in Bottisham.
The equipment was taken from a yard in Parsonage Barns at around 11.30pm on Saturday (26).
The offenders cut the locks on the gate into the site before damaging another vehicle and security equipment before driving off in the brown and cream van, towing the Timberwolf wood chipper.
Detective Constable Dan Botterill said: “This business has been targeted by thieves before which makes this all the more distressing for the owners and will have a huge impact on their business.
“We are keen to hear from anyone who knows anything about this incident or who saw the cream and brown van, towing the large orange wood chipper in the area late Saturday night or early Sunday morning.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 9 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound