Ford Transit van and wood chipper among £45,000 worth of gardening equipment stolen from Bottisham yard
- Credit: Archant
A Ford Transit van and a wood chipper were among £45,000 worth of equipment stolen from a gardening business in Bottisham.
The equipment was taken from a yard in Parsonage Barns at around 11.30pm on Saturday (26).
The offenders cut the locks on the gate into the site before damaging another vehicle and security equipment before driving off in the brown and cream van, towing the Timberwolf wood chipper.
Detective Constable Dan Botterill said: “This business has been targeted by thieves before which makes this all the more distressing for the owners and will have a huge impact on their business.
“We are keen to hear from anyone who knows anything about this incident or who saw the cream and brown van, towing the large orange wood chipper in the area late Saturday night or early Sunday morning.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 2 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 3 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 4 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 5 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 6 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter