Floral workshop held in Littleport
- Credit: Archant
A workshop was held at Littleport Village Hall for budding florists with a professional tutor.
The event took place on August 18 when 25 members of Littleport & District Flower Club were joined by Adele Kent, the chairman of the JDS&E committee of the East of England area of NAFAS.
Adele tutored the group for the day and took them through two designs.
The majority of the group were beginners and all of them along with the more experienced ones thoroughly enjoyed learning and were delighted with the end products they were able to take home.
The president, Louise Richards, thanked Adele for a thoroughly relaxed happy day and she along with Adele was very proud of all those who had taken part.
You may also want to watch:
It was felt by everyone there that they would like a repeat at sometime in the future.
Demonstrations by the group are usually held on the third Friday of the month excluding January and August.
- 1 'I feel alive for the first time': Slimmer lost half his body weight in lockdown
- 2 Plans revealed for new A10 pedestrian bridge
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 5 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 6 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 7 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 8 Matt’s 46-day charity cycle from Burwell to Istanbul raises over £2,000
- 9 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze