Flower Arrangement Club
THE chairman Pam Hayes welcomed six visitors to the June meeting held at the village hall on Friday. She also reported that more than £50 had been taken for plant sales together with £20 in donations for the club charity, the Milton Children s Hospice, a
THE chairman Pam Hayes welcomed six visitors to the June meeting held at the village hall on Friday. She also reported that more than £50 had been taken for plant sales together with £20 in donations for the club charity, the Milton Children's' Hospice, at the previous meeting.
A coffee morning at her house is planned for August 12, from 10am until noon.
A return visit by demonstrator David Wright, from Norwich, was greatly enjoyed. His title was summer wedding and as a florist he was well qualified to show the various aspects of a wedding.
He constructed a beautiful bouquet using unusual white spray roses. He had spent the morning arranging flowers in a church for a wedding and had the bride's bouquet and table arrangements to make up when he arrived home. Obviously dedicated to flowers he was warmly thanked by Elizabeth Miller. The next meeting is on July 21.
You may also want to watch:
INFO: For information about the coffee morning or the club meetings, contact 01353 860102 or 01353 860493 or Louise Richards on 01353 614134.
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 5 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 6 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'