Five year charity birthday auction by Littleport firm
- Credit: Archant
A Littleport business is celebrating five years in business by holding an online fund raising auction of promises to raise money for five local charities.
Charities set to benefit are The Liam Fairhurst Foundation, Little Bundles, Froglife, The Wildlife Trust and Branching Out.
Jo Evans, director at Emerald Frog Marketing, said: “We’ve set ourselves a big challenge to mark our five year anniversary raising money for local charities.
“Prizes include a flight for three over Cambridge, a Samsung tablet, a signed photograph of Jenson Button as well as numerous other exciting prizes kindly donated by local businesses to raise money.
“The auction is open to the public for bids, so please help us to raise as much money as possible and grab yourself a bargain or early Christmas present in the process.”
You may also want to watch:
Established in 2010, by business partners Jo Evans and Cheriee Chater, the firm has won several local and national awards and works with clients from a wide range of industry sectors, from start-ups and SMEs through to international businesses and charities.
The auction runs for five weeks from September 5 until October 9.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 5 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
- 10 Labour backs calls for extra Covid-19 safety measures in schools
To bid visit www.emeraldfrog.co.uk/5-star-charity-auction.