Five star auction for five local charities thanks to a fifth birthday party by a Littleport firm
- Credit: Archant
Five local charities are set to benefit from a fund raising day of action from a Littleport company celebrating five years in business.
Marketing and PR agency, Emerald Frog Marketing, is celebrating by organising an auction of promises.
Prizes donated to the five star charity auction will be available via an online public auction later this year to raise money to be split between The Liam Fairhurst Foundation, Little Bundles, Froglife, The Wildlife Trust and Branching Out.
Jo Evans, director at Emerald Frog Marketing, said: “We’ve set ourselves a big challenge to mark five years in business by raising money for five very hardworking local charities.
“We are looking for fellow local businesses, large or small, who would like to donate a product, service or voucher to be auctioned to support these local charities in exchange for a bit of local publicity.
You may also want to watch:
“Donations already include a flight for three over Cambridge, an array of donated trade services, beauty treatments, meals for two and products from a Dragons’ Den winner. It’s shaping up to be an exciting event.”
The auction will be held online for five weeks from September 5.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Rail volunteers recognised at awards ceremony
- 10 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
Established in 2010, by business partners Jo Evans and Cheriee Chater, Emerald Frog Marketing has won several local and national awards and works with clients from a wide range of industry sectors, from start-ups and SMEs through to international businesses and charities.
If your business or organisation would like to donate a prize please get in contact with Jo Evans at Emerald Frog Marketing at email@example.com for full information or visit www.emeraldfrog.co.uk.