Five Minutes with . . . Tom Robson
Full name: Tom Robson Profession: Owner of Gullivers Diner and Your Car Centre Birthplace: Norwich What was the last book you read? A book by Robert Ludlum, but I can t remember what it was called. Who would your ideal four dinner guests be (dead or
Full name: Tom Robson
Profession: Owner of Gullivers Diner and Your Car Centre
What was the last book you read? A book by Robert Ludlum, but I can't remember what it was called.
You may also want to watch:
Who would your ideal four dinner guests be (dead or alive)?
John Lennon, Eric Clapton, my grandad and my father.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 5 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 6 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 7 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
What's the best advice you've been given?
If you're going to do a job, do it properly or don't bother.
What do you most like about your job?
The people I work with. Nothing is more fun than working with a great team and I'm lucky to be doing so.
Do you have a favourite film?
Anything with Jennifer Aniston in it.
What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A musician, and then a lawyer or a farmer.
Is there an item you couldn't live without, if so, what?
There's no one thing I couldn't live without.
Is there a song/ album or piece of music you always go back to?
Waterloo Sunset by The Kinks and The Thrill is Gone by BB King.
What's in your pockets right now?
Too many keys, a swipe card, half a packet of cigarettes, a mobile phone and about £15.