Five minutes with - Goldie Sayers
Five Minutes with . . . Goldie Sayers Full name: Goldie Katherine Dinah Sayers Profession: Professional athlete Birthplace: Newmarket What was the last book you read? The Inner Game of Tennis Who would your ideal four dinner guests be (dead or ali
Five Minutes with . . .
Full name: Goldie Katherine Dinah Sayers
Profession: Professional athlete
What was the last book you read? The Inner Game of Tennis
- 1 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 2 Police take a tough stance as begging crackdown continues
- 3 'Normally unacceptable' barn demolition wins green light
- 4 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 5 ‘Wonderful’ Thanksgiving Evensong as Archdeacon steps down from role after 17 years
- 6 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 7 REVEALED: The 'gang of five' who want Dr Nik Johnson gone
- 8 Latino 'feeling' comes together for South American venue on launch night
- 9 Motorcyclist caught ‘speeding over 100mph’ past police near Ely
- 10 Ely by-election after death of 'marvellous' parish councillor
Who would your ideal four dinner guests be (dead or alive)?
Jonny Wilkinson, Victoria Wood, Julie Walters and Jonathan Ross
What's the best advice you've been given?
Attitude is a small thing that makes a big difference
What do you most like about your job?
The ability to work outside, see the world and keep very fit... and get paid for it! I also love the challenge of combining my mental and physical capacity to perform well.
Do you have a favourite film?
What did you want to be when you were growing up?
Until I was about eight I wanted to be a butcher. I then decided that I wanted to be a policewoman.
Is there an item you couldn't live without, if so, what?
My Ipod whilst travelling
Is there a song/ album or piece of music you always go back to?
Fix You by Coldplay
What's in your pockets right now?
Two hairgrips and my mobile phone