Five minutes with - Goldie Sayers
Five Minutes with . . . Goldie Sayers Full name: Goldie Katherine Dinah Sayers Profession: Professional athlete Birthplace: Newmarket What was the last book you read? The Inner Game of Tennis Who would your ideal four dinner guests be (dead or ali
Five Minutes with . . .
Full name: Goldie Katherine Dinah Sayers
Profession: Professional athlete
You may also want to watch:
What was the last book you read? The Inner Game of Tennis
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
Who would your ideal four dinner guests be (dead or alive)?
Jonny Wilkinson, Victoria Wood, Julie Walters and Jonathan Ross
What's the best advice you've been given?
Attitude is a small thing that makes a big difference
What do you most like about your job?
The ability to work outside, see the world and keep very fit... and get paid for it! I also love the challenge of combining my mental and physical capacity to perform well.
Do you have a favourite film?
What did you want to be when you were growing up?
Until I was about eight I wanted to be a butcher. I then decided that I wanted to be a policewoman.
Is there an item you couldn't live without, if so, what?
My Ipod whilst travelling
Is there a song/ album or piece of music you always go back to?
Fix You by Coldplay
What's in your pockets right now?
Two hairgrips and my mobile phone