Five minutes with - Clive Brady
Full name: Clive Brady Profession: Company manager and weekend presenter on Fen Radio. Age: 46 Birthplace: Dartford, Kent What was the last book you read? The Gospel according to Chris Moyles, excellent! Who would be your ideal four dinner guests
Full name: Clive Brady
Profession: Company manager and weekend presenter on Fen Radio.
Birthplace: Dartford, Kent
You may also want to watch:
What was the last book you read?
The Gospel according to Chris Moyles, excellent!
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 9 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 10 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor
Who would be your ideal four dinner guests (dead or alive)?
Simon Cowell, David Guest, Princess Diana, Cilla Black. That would be a ball.
What's the best advice you've ever been given?
Treat every day like it's your last.
What do you like most about your job?
It's challenging, busy and different.
Do you have a favourite film?
The Bodyguard, starring Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston.
What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A disc jockey.
Is there an item you couldn't live without, if so, why?
My mobile phone, I've had one since 1989 and it's like a teddy bear to me.
Is there a song/album or piece of music you always go back to?
Barry White's Greatest Hits, the best love album ever!
What's in your pockets right now?
My mobile phone, wallet with no money. I travel light.