Five minutes with - Clive Brady
Full name: Clive Brady Profession: Company manager and weekend presenter on Fen Radio. Age: 46 Birthplace: Dartford, Kent What was the last book you read? The Gospel according to Chris Moyles, excellent! Who would be your ideal four dinner guests
Full name: Clive Brady
Profession: Company manager and weekend presenter on Fen Radio.
Birthplace: Dartford, Kent
What was the last book you read?
The Gospel according to Chris Moyles, excellent!
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 3 Village toasts Queen's Platinum Jubilee with a memorable touch
- 4 'Gas engineer' reportedly stole two phones and a purse in Haddenham
- 5 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 6 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 7 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 8 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 9 Village café battles Covid-19 delays to raise over £1,700
- 10 Coach shocked as girls football idea goes from strength to strength
Who would be your ideal four dinner guests (dead or alive)?
Simon Cowell, David Guest, Princess Diana, Cilla Black. That would be a ball.
What's the best advice you've ever been given?
Treat every day like it's your last.
What do you like most about your job?
It's challenging, busy and different.
Do you have a favourite film?
The Bodyguard, starring Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston.
What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A disc jockey.
Is there an item you couldn't live without, if so, why?
My mobile phone, I've had one since 1989 and it's like a teddy bear to me.
Is there a song/album or piece of music you always go back to?
Barry White's Greatest Hits, the best love album ever!
What's in your pockets right now?
My mobile phone, wallet with no money. I travel light.