Fireworks fundraiser returns to Cherry Hill Park in Ely for 43rd year
- Credit: Archant
Gather the family for the 43rd year of fireworks in Ely’s Cherry Hill Park on Saturday November 11.
Gather the family for a night of fireworks in Ely’s Cherry Hill Park on Saturday November 11 - and raise money for some local good causes at the same time.
With Ely Cathedral as the backdrop for the 43rd annual fundraiser, the event also features a bonfire, funfair, guy competition, food and drink.
This year’s chosen charities are Global’s Make Some Noise & Rotary International. Gates open at 5pm before a bonfire at 6.30pm and fireworks at 7pm.
Ely Fireworks is a not for profit community production. Administrated by Ely Fireworks Ltd & produced by SA Events with the support and sponsorship of local businesses and individuals. If you would like to help support the event email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are on sale from Specsavers and the Tourist Information Centre in Ely as well as Littleport Bargain Centre and Soham Books.
Advanced admission costs £4 for adults over 16, £2.50 for children aged five to 15 and £12 for families of two adults and two children.
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Plans revealed for new A10 pedestrian bridge
- 3 'I feel alive for the first time': Slimmer lost half his body weight in lockdown
- 4 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 5 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 6 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 7 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 8 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 9 Matt’s 46-day charity cycle from Burwell to Istanbul raises over £2,000
- 10 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
Entry on the gate will cost £5 for adults and £3 for children.
Search Ely Fireworks on Facebook or visit www.elyfireworks.co.uk for more information.