Fireworks fundraiser returns to Cherry Hill Park in Ely for 43rd year
- Credit: Archant
Gather the family for the 43rd year of fireworks in Ely’s Cherry Hill Park on Saturday November 11.
Gather the family for a night of fireworks in Ely’s Cherry Hill Park on Saturday November 11 - and raise money for some local good causes at the same time.
With Ely Cathedral as the backdrop for the 43rd annual fundraiser, the event also features a bonfire, funfair, guy competition, food and drink.
This year’s chosen charities are Global’s Make Some Noise & Rotary International. Gates open at 5pm before a bonfire at 6.30pm and fireworks at 7pm.
Ely Fireworks is a not for profit community production. Administrated by Ely Fireworks Ltd & produced by SA Events with the support and sponsorship of local businesses and individuals. If you would like to help support the event email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are on sale from Specsavers and the Tourist Information Centre in Ely as well as Littleport Bargain Centre and Soham Books.
Advanced admission costs £4 for adults over 16, £2.50 for children aged five to 15 and £12 for families of two adults and two children.
- 1 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 2 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 3 Letter: Why not use Ely Cathedral as a vaccination centre?
- 4 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 5 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 6 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
- 7 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 8 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 9 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
Entry on the gate will cost £5 for adults and £3 for children.
Search Ely Fireworks on Facebook or visit www.elyfireworks.co.uk for more information.