Find Out What Crimes Have Taken Place in Your Area
June 12 JEWELLERY and money was taken from a property on High Street, Aldreth between 7.30am on Thursday morning and 7.30pm the following Friday. June 15 A CAN of beer was stolen by two males from a shop on St John s Road, Ely, at 3.45pm June 18 A TRAI
JEWELLERY and money was taken from a property on High Street, Aldreth between 7.30am on Thursday morning and 7.30pm the following Friday.
A CAN of beer was stolen by two males from a shop on St John's Road, Ely, at 3.45pm
A TRAILER was taken from a yard on Straight Furlong, Pymoor between 7pm and 4.40pm the following day
- 1 Mexican restaurant to open inside former Frankie & Benny's in Ely
- 2 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 3 Soham tribute to 'honest, funny, intelligent and understanding human being'
- 4 'A little talent very thinly spread' Mike Rouse, in his own words
- 5 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 6 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 7 Ex-soldier Rob on a mission to bring 'ideas and energy' to Ely
- 8 Mike Rouse, councillor, former mayor and historian, dies aged 82
- 9 Students ‘over the moon’ to receive letter from The Queen during project
- 10 Inclusivity at the heart of Dr Pip's goals ahead of Ely by-election
ITEMS were stolen from a washing line at Low Road, Burwell. All items were recovered apart from a dress. Incident occurred between 2pm and 2pm two days later.
DIESEL was stolen from a barn in Chapel Lane, Soham, between 5pm and 7am the following morning
A MALE used abusive language to staff before throwing stock around causing damage to shelving at a store on Fordham Road, Soham at 12.54pm
TWO females unsuccessfully attempted to take items from Tesco in Ely between 3.30pm and 3.54pm
AN ITEM was stolen from a shop on St Johns Road, Ely at 4.52pm
THREE static caravans at Priory Fen, Ely were entered by force to door - no items were stolen. Incident occurred between 5.30pm and 8pm the following day
A MALE unsuccessfully attempted to steal items from a shop on High Street, Soham at 4.27pm
VANDALS set fire to two signs with the use of an accelerant on Camel Road, Littleport between 5pm and 10.55pm
A MANUFACTURER'S badge was prised off a BMW 1 Series leaving scratches and dents on the car parked on Stretham Road, Wilburton between 10pm and 9.45am the following morning.
CARPENTER'S tools and cash were stolen from a Volkswagen LT28 on High Street, Aldreth between 6pm and 8am the following morning
VANDALS smashed the rear window of a Renault Clio parked on Main Street, Witchford between 3.20pm and 3.55pm
A GARDEN fence panel was damaged on Downham Road, Ely between 10.30am and 12.30pm
A FORD Mondeo was taken from Bakery Close, Wilburton between 7.45am and 9am
PROPERTY was stolen from a garage in Padnal Bank, Prickwillow between 2am and 5.30am
A MALE driver filled his car up with petrol before leaving without paying at a garage on Fordham Road, Soham at 1.15pm
VANDALS placed a long screw in the tyre of a Skoda Octavia parked on Deacons Lane, Ely between 9am and 3.30pm
A BICYCLE was stolen from a cycle rack on Back Hill, Ely between 7am and 12pm
A LARGE group of youths stole a beer barrel from a barn on High Street, Burwell before later discarding the barrel and several other items at the scene when seen by a witness. Incident occurred between 1am and 5am
FOR Sale signs at various locations were defaced with graffiti on Mereside, Soham at 1am.