Find Out What Crime Has Been Carried Out Where You Live
July 1 A DOMESTIC argument in the Cherry Orchard, Haddenham led to a man kicking a gate through, at 5.30pm. TWO cars were scratched on Teal Avenue, Soham, during the evening. July 3 A CAR was stolen from Beresford Road, Ely between 6am and 4.55pm.
A DOMESTIC argument in the Cherry Orchard, Haddenham led to a man kicking a gate through, at 5.30pm.
TWO cars were scratched on Teal Avenue, Soham, during the evening.
You may also want to watch:
A CAR was stolen from Beresford Road, Ely between 6am and 4.55pm.
July 3 - July 6
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
JCB equipment was stolen from a yard on Witchford Road, Ely.
July 3 - July 4
FARM machinery was stolen from a field near Great Fen Road, Soham, despite the farmer's best efforts to conceal it behind trees. The equipment was stolen between 4.30pm and 7.30am.
A MOBILE phone was stolen from the pocket of a girl's baggy jeans at Dance Island, near Stuntney.
A CAR stereo and CDs were stolen from Wisbech Road, Littleport, between 6pm and 7.15am.
A MAN left The One Stop Shop in Ely High Street shop with four cans of lager down his trousers at 7.20am.
DIGITAL cameras were stolen from a shop on Market Place, Ely, at 10.25am. Staff noticed the cameras missing and checked CCTV to find two men had made off with the items.
MACHINERY was stolen from an insecure barn at Mile End, Prickwillow, between 3pm and 6.30pm.
AN attempt was made to break into a house on Queen Adelaide Way, Queen Adelaide, between 12.55am and 1.10am.
INFO: If you have information on any of these crimes, contact Cambridgeshire police on 0845 546 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously on 0800 555 111.