Film-maker seeks extras
FILM-MAKER Emily Blickem is giving would-be movie stars the chance to secure roles in her latest production. Emily, 29, will be filming outside Ely Magistrates Court next week and she is looking for about 30 unpaid extras. The former Ely Community Colleg
FILM-MAKER Emily Blickem is giving would-be movie stars the chance to secure roles in her latest production.
Emily, 29, will be filming outside Ely Magistrates' Court next week and she is looking for about 30 unpaid extras. The former Ely Community College pupil is producing a thriller called Blood on his Hands.
Emily, whose family live in Columbine Road, is looking for people to play journalists and protesters outside the court building.
Filming will take place on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday and volunteers must be prepared to give up half a day.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Emily by phone on 07944 466482 or by email at email@example.com.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry