Fifty Shades of Grey art collection launching at a Castle Galleries, Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
A limited edition fine art collection inspired by the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy will be launched at Castle Galleries, Grand Arcade, Cambridge today (28).
The collection sees world-famous fashion photographer turned fine artist Raphael Mazzucco bring his unique interpretation to the Fifty Shades of Grey phenomenon.
Four limited edition works have been created by Raphael Mazzucco and each piece is hand-signed by the artist and Fifty Shades author E. L. James.
Over his 20 year career, Raphael Mazzucco has worked with Ralph Lauren, Victoria’s Secret and Guess Jeans.
He is famed for his mixed media works which are ‘inspired by the female form and celebrate sophistication and sensuality’.
Each piece has been produced in an edition of 125 and costs £995.
For more information visit www.castlefineart.com
- 1 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 2 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 3 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 4 Petition launched to save village pub
- 5 Unearthed treasures to be displayed outside British Museum for first time
- 6 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 7 Izzy, 16, bids to kickstart female football revolution with new team
- 8 Gay tweet pastor claims 'constructive dismissal' as school caretaker
- 9 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 10 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold