Fifth Man Charged Over Haddenham Cannabis Haul
A MAN is due to appear at Cambridge Crown Court today (Thursday) charged a conspiracy to produce cannabis after police discovered more than 7,500 plants at a barn in Haddenham.
A MAN is due to appear at Cambridge Crown Court on Thursday charged a conspiracy to produce cannabis after police discovered more than 7,500 plants at a barn in Haddenham.
Forty-year-old Kevin Hart, of Elm Close in Huntingdon, will appear before a judge in Cambridge charged in connection with the �2.5 million cannabis haul discovered by officers following a raid in the village in July.
Hart did not enter a plea to a charge of conspiracy to produce cannabis when he appeared before magistrates in Cambridge earlier this week. He was remanded in custody ahead of his appearance at Crown court.
The 40-year-old is the fifth man to be charged in connection to the haul, which officers estimated could have been worth �10 million if allowed to reach full maturity. A sixth man was released on bail by officers.
You may also want to watch:
Kyle Green, 24, of Primrose Lane, Huntingdon; Craig Green, 29, of Primrose Lane, Huntingdon and Michael Orchard, 40, of Orchard Close, Warboys, were all charged with conspiracy to produce a class B drug.
Marcus Burton, 44, of Montfort Way, Cambridge, was charged by police with producing cannabis.
- 1 Jail and criminal behaviour order for woman who spat at police officer
- 2 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 3 Man who died in road crash is named
- 4 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 5 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 6 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 7 McDonald’s helps litter pickers in mission to clean up county
- 8 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 9 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 10 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
A 40-year-old man was bailed by police to appear at Parkside police station, Cambridge in September.