Fenprobe Talking News members enjoy visit to Nellie’s Café in Sutton
- Credit: Archant
Janet Smith and Sarah Whitcher from Fenprobe Talking News paid a second visit to Nellie’s Café at Sutton Court, Sutton on August 9.
Janet said: “Members of the Walking Club and other customers are among those contributing a portion of their spending at the café towards supporting Fenprobe this year.
“If you want to sample hearty home cooked meals or yummy home baked cakes this is the ‘go to’ place.
“Cllr. Lorna Dupre dropped in and was very interested in the free local news audio service for the blind and sight impaired in East Cambridgeshire.
“We were thrilled to see her blog later on with a picture showing the free player and memory stick provided to listeners.
You may also want to watch:
“We would like to thank Nellie’s organiser, Helen Malkin, who made us very welcome on both occasions as did everyone else.”
Visit https://lornadupre.mycouncillor.org.uk/2017/08/09/Fenprobe-talking-newspaper/ to read the full blog post.
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut