Fear of flying course launched in Ely with hypnotherapist Dan Regan
A hypnotherapist from Ely has joined forces with a flight simulator instructor to help people overcome their fear of flying.
Hypnotherapist Dan Regan and simulator instructor Serena Bilcock of sim2do, a state-of-the-art flight simulator centre based in Mildenhall, will help people remain calm while travelling by plane.
The new fear of flying course will cover education about planes and flying, a hypnotherapy session, coping skills to help people feel calmer on the plane and the virtual reality flying experience at the controls.
Mr Regan said: “We are very excited to be launching this course that will combine the very best elements of virtual reality and psychology to help people to address their individual fears.
“Rather than having to wait until their actual flight to find out the success of their treatment, people will be able to test it out, while being fully supported, in the safe environment of the latest technology in the simulator.”
You may also want to watch:
The course has been built on research that has shown the positive outcomes that can be achieved from virtual reality exposure treatment.
Visit www.danreganhypnotherapy.co.uk to request more information.
- 1 Man dies after falling from bridge on A14 between Histon and Milton
- 2 Photographer captures Ely Cathedral from above in stunning video
- 3 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 4 Council leader under fire for 'culture of bullying' in wake of farmgate scandal
- 5 Rogue trader tells victim: 'I'll knock your lights out'
- 6 Delivery riders and drivers wanted as Deliveroo launches in Ely
- 7 Hickford QUITS ahead of damning report
- 8 Golf club urges locals and dog walkers to ‘respect our private land’
- 9 My opinion on Fen Biosphere
- 10 Popular Ely pub may never re-open