Fear of flying course launched in Ely with hypnotherapist Dan Regan
A hypnotherapist from Ely has joined forces with a flight simulator instructor to help people overcome their fear of flying.
Hypnotherapist Dan Regan and simulator instructor Serena Bilcock of sim2do, a state-of-the-art flight simulator centre based in Mildenhall, will help people remain calm while travelling by plane.
The new fear of flying course will cover education about planes and flying, a hypnotherapy session, coping skills to help people feel calmer on the plane and the virtual reality flying experience at the controls.
Mr Regan said: “We are very excited to be launching this course that will combine the very best elements of virtual reality and psychology to help people to address their individual fears.
“Rather than having to wait until their actual flight to find out the success of their treatment, people will be able to test it out, while being fully supported, in the safe environment of the latest technology in the simulator.”
You may also want to watch:
The course has been built on research that has shown the positive outcomes that can be achieved from virtual reality exposure treatment.
Visit www.danreganhypnotherapy.co.uk to request more information.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 9 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation
- 10 Man found dead in March