Man dies in a two vehicle crash at Bottisham
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 70s died in a crash at Bottisham at the weekend.
Police officers are appealing for information following the fatal collision on the A1303 Newmarket Road, Bottisham on Saturday February 2.
At around 6.40pm, a red Honda Jazz and a black Mercedes A200 collided at the junction of Bell Road.
Police, Fire and Ambulance services attended and the driver of the Honda, a man in his 70s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the Mercedes was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the collision should call 101 quoting incident 399 of February 2. Alternatively you can report online at www.cambs.police.uk/report.
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut