Farm machinery deliberately set alight in Haddenham
- Credit: Archant
A man was treated for smoke inhalation after farm machinery was deliberately set alight in Haddenham.
The incident took place on December 31 on Hill Row Causeway just before 9.45am.
Firefighters arrived to find a fire involving farm machinery and extinguished it using a hose reel.
The cause of the fire was deliberate and police are now appealing for information.
One crew from Cottenham and Haddenham attended.
You may also want to watch:
They returned to their stations by 11.30pm.
Anyone with information should contact police by visiting www.cambs.police.uk to submit an online report or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 10 Christmas comes early as festive lights couple hold trial switch-on