Fancy pitching at the third Ely SOUP? Here’s your chance
- Credit: Archant
Ely SOUP is looking for people from the local area to pitch their projects and ideas at their third event.
“There are no limits to what your project can be,” say organisers.
“From an artistic venture to a business idea or simply anything that helps the local community, ideas can also be for individual, group, or community benefit.”
At the last SOUP, Cambridgeshire Invisible Illnesses secured £260 to help support their ongoing work in Ely.
Their founder, Hayley Mason, said: “SOUP is a great concept. The food was delicious and the event led to lots of networking.
You may also want to watch:
“I couldn’t believe it when I was awarded the door takings either“.
Ely SOUP is open to people of any age, including children.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor
- 10 Christmas comes early as festive lights couple hold trial switch-on
“Ideas should be well thought-out and you should be happy to talk about it for up to about 10 minutes, which includes answering up to four questions from the audience,” add organisers.
“So, if you have an idea you want to submit or just want to come along and be part of the audience, you can find all you need at www.elysoup.com”
The deadline for potential pitches is September 30 and the next SOUP takes place on October 12 at 7pm in the Market Street Brasserie.