Family heirloom jewellery recovered from BMW which was stolen from Ely
- Credit: Archant
Several pieces of jewellery have been recovered from a BMW which was stolen from Ely.
The items, including rings and a broach, were found by police in Northampton.
The jewellery does not belong to the original owner of the vehicle and is thought to have come from a separate offence, say police.
Detective Constable Mark Beaven said: “We care a great deal about reuniting people with their unique possessions.
“Help us to find the rightful owner by forwarding this on through social media. This is definitely family heirloom type jewellery.”
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information that could help police inquiries call 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 5 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 6 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 7 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
- 10 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire