Family centre in Ely is supported thanks to Hereward Rotary Club
- Credit: Archant
A child support charity has been supported with a cheque for £1,000 thanks to Hereward Rotary Club.
Will Cowell from the Cambridge and Ely Child Support Centre was presented with a cheque for £1,000 by Ely Hereward Rotary President Janet Porter.
The Child Contact Centres provide a place where children from separated families can enjoy contact with a non-resident parent or other family member, offering a child-centred atmosphere which helps to build trust and confidence.
The centre can be contacted on 07812 157448 or email@example.com.
The Ely Hereward Rotary Club is always keen to meet people who would like to help them put something back into their local community.
You may also want to watch:
Visit their website for details.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound
- 10 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town