Ely’s Stained Glass Museum to host family friendly activities
- Credit: Archant
Join The Stained Glass Museum for a range of activities during their two-day ‘Family Fun Extravaganza’ on May 31 and June 1.
Get hands on with glass painting and glass fusing demonstrations as well as taster sessions.
Explore the museum’s gallery and collections with children’s and curator’s highlight tours, trails and activity bags.
“Say hello to our friendly monk, Theophilius, and learn about how stained glass was made,” said Amy Glover, acting learning officer at the museum.
“We will also have dressing up costumes and photo opportunities with our ‘Walking Window’.”
You may also want to watch:
The Stained Glass Museum is open Monday to Saturday from 10.30am to 5pm, Sundays from 12.30-4.30pm.
Entry costs £4.50 for adults, £3.50 for concessions and under 16s get in free. Normal entry fees apply.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
Follow the museum on Twitter by searching @stainedglassmus and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/thestainedglassmuseum/ . Tweet during the weekend using the hashtag #SGMfamilyfun
Visit www.stainedglassmuseum.com for more information.