Ely s first spa officially opened in Fore Hill on Friday, with a promise to offer people affordable luxury . Spa Ely opened for business on Monday, but the official launch gave visitors the chance to look around the newly-renovated building and try some
Ely's first spa officially opened in Fore Hill on Friday, with a promise to offer people "affordable luxury".
Spa Ely opened for business on Monday, but the official launch gave visitors the chance to look around the newly-renovated building and try some of the treatments on offer.
General manager Andrea Boardman, who trained as a holistic therapist, said the new spa offers beauty treatments such as facials, hand treatments and full body wraps, alongside Reiki, reflexology, aromatherapy and sports massage.
"What we are trying to do is to offer people affordable luxury," she said.
The building at 35 Fore Hill has been refurbished and original features have been replaced or renovated.
"We've taken it back to its former glory," Miss Boardman said.
- 1 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 2 'Normally unacceptable' barn demolition wins green light
- 3 Shoplifter who stole from store 10 times in five weeks handed CBO
- 4 Motorcyclist caught ‘speeding over 100mph’ past police near Ely
- 5 Ely Heroes winner, Alison, attends royal garden party after three-year wait
- 6 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 7 Pupils ensure 'Eel-izabeth' comes to life for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 8 New March station will 'help people to use petrol and diesel cars less'
- 9 'It's a gem of an untold story' - Ely author, Ellee shares new novel
- 10 REVEALED: The 'gang of five' who want Dr Nik Johnson gone
INFO: Call 01353 664662 for more information, or visit www.spa-ely.com
# Pictured are the team at Spa Ely of Dominique Hooper, Sarah Wood, Bryony Steward, Andrea Boardman and Caroline Bailey.