Ely s first spa officially opened in Fore Hill on Friday, with a promise to offer people affordable luxury . Spa Ely opened for business on Monday, but the official launch gave visitors the chance to look around the newly-renovated building and try some
Ely's first spa officially opened in Fore Hill on Friday, with a promise to offer people "affordable luxury".
Spa Ely opened for business on Monday, but the official launch gave visitors the chance to look around the newly-renovated building and try some of the treatments on offer.
General manager Andrea Boardman, who trained as a holistic therapist, said the new spa offers beauty treatments such as facials, hand treatments and full body wraps, alongside Reiki, reflexology, aromatherapy and sports massage.
"What we are trying to do is to offer people affordable luxury," she said.
You may also want to watch:
The building at 35 Fore Hill has been refurbished and original features have been replaced or renovated.
"We've taken it back to its former glory," Miss Boardman said.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
INFO: Call 01353 664662 for more information, or visit www.spa-ely.com
# Pictured are the team at Spa Ely of Dominique Hooper, Sarah Wood, Bryony Steward, Andrea Boardman and Caroline Bailey.