Expert advice for everyone
MORE Than Beds is a family-run business which has been based in the heart of Ely for 15 years and it offers everything to do with beds and mobility. Opening hours: 9am to 5pm, every day except Tuesday and Sunday. More info: More Than Beds has 23 different
MORE Than Beds is a family-run business which has been based in the heart of Ely for 15 years and it offers everything to do with beds and mobility.
Opening hours: 9am to 5pm, every day except Tuesday and Sunday.
More info: More Than Beds has 23 different beds on show which can be trialled, as well as a variety of scooters, electric reclining chairs, high-back chairs and electric beds.
"The aim is to find the right item for the right person which can be used in the right way," said shop manager Tony Silk. "You spend a third of your life in bed so it's an important decision to make, no matter how much money you spend.
You may also want to watch:
"The same applies to scooters."
There is free delivery of items for those who spend more than £100 and the shop has a price promise that it will beat any like-for-like offer on scooters from a local supplier.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 9 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 10 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
"For any scooter we provide we make sure that they know what to do with it," said Tony. "We also offer full after-care and support, and we're happy to offer advice to anyone on beds or scooters. There's no obligation to buy."
INFO: More Than Beds Anglia Mobility, Unit 2, Central Hall, Market Street, Ely, CB7 4LU. Telephone: 01353 669693.