Expect plenty of laughs at Olly Day and Nigel ‘Boy Syer’s Soham show
- Credit: Archant
‘If It’s Laughter You’re After’ with comedian/magician Olly Day and accordionist Nigel ‘Boy’ Syer is coming to The Brook, Soham next week.
Expect laughter by the shovel-load as this duo bring with them the sights and sounds of the Norfolk countryside on Thursday July 7.
Making a welcome return, following last year’s sell out performance, these two funny men come together again in this all-new show for 2016.
Billed as ‘The Real Norfolk Show’, there’ll be a fun-filled afternoon of music, magic and hilarious songs, as well as a big dollop of Norfolk ‘squit’.
Olly said: “The Brook at Soham is such a fabulous venue, it has a great atmosphere. We’re looking forward to coming back with our latest show’
You may also want to watch:
Nigel added: “We’re having such fun with the laughter show this year. After performing on my own for so long, it’s great to be part of a double act. It gives us the chance to perform so many different sketches and comedy songs.
“The audiences are loving it too.”
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 7 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 10 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor
The finale of this year’s variety show sees Nigel and Olly as a pair of Norfolk farmers, looking at the funny side of life on the farm. Telling tales of rural Norfolk as well as singing some great songs with a countryside flavour.
Nigel ‘boy’ Syer has built up a huge following all over East Anglia. Known as Norfolk’s funniest accordionist, he will be performing his own special brand of comedy and country songs.
Olly Day is a comedian and magician who has spent the last seven years at the end of the pier in Cromer, starring in their Christmas show.
Their special guest this year is Lisa Marie, one of Norfolk’s most popular singers.
The show starts at 2pm.
Tickets, which cost £15 and include tea and cake, can be purchased by calling 01353 721748.