Entire shed stolen in Stretham raid
AUDACIOUS thieves made off with an entire shed in a raid on a supplier in Stretham.
It is believed that a gang of thieves loaded a wooden Dutch barn shed from a suppliers on the A10 Cambridge Road onto the back of a flat-bed lorry at about 10.40pm on June 18.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “It is believed a blue lorry may have been used by the offenders.
“The barns are very heavy and would have required a number of people to help move it onto the lorry. We would urge anyone who saw the barn being driven off through Ely on the night or knows where it is now to call police.”
The spokesman added that, after loading on the shed, thieves headed towards Stretham.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 2 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 3 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 4 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 5 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 8 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 9 Handcuffed duo prepare to make London Marathon history
- 10 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life