Enter Your Pet For The Ely Standard 2009 Pet Of The Year Competition
HOW much do you love your pet? Enough to enter him or her for the 2009 Ely Standard Pet Of The Year competition? We launched our third Pet Of The Year competition last week and have already had a fantastic response from our readers. This year s competitio
HOW much do you love your pet? Enough to enter him or her for the 2009 Ely Standard Pet Of The Year competition? We launched our third Pet Of The Year competition last week and have already had a fantastic response from our readers. This year's competition has once again been sponsored by Alan's Ark of Soham and the hunt is on to find the cutest pet in East Cambridgeshire. We have �50-worth of vouchers for Alan's Ark for the lucky winner whose owner will also receive a framed photograph of their pet. The owners of the pets in second and third place will also receive a framed photograph. The photographs will be taken by a professional photographer and owners may pose with their pets if they wish.
All the pets entered for the competition will appear in the April 30 edition of the Ely Standard and also on line at: www.elystandard24.co.uk when readers will be able to vote for their favourite pets.
HOW TO ENTER
If you want to enter your pet in the Ely Standard Pet Of The Year competition, all you have to do is send us a photograph of your pet. You can email the photograph to: email@example.com or send or bring in to our reception at: 38 Market Street, Ely, Cambs, CB& 4LS.
You may also want to watch:
PLEASE NOTE: Photographs should be of pets only, not pets posing with owners.
- 1 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 2 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 3 Dispersal order to tackle aggressive begging, street drinking and thefts
- 4 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 5 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 6 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 7 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 8 Boat club president inspires students days after race
- 9 Freemasons make cash donation to support hospital cancer patients
- 10 Sheep saved after taking short-cut on busy rail line