Enter Your Pet For Our Pet Of The Year Competition
HOW much do you love your pet? Enough to enter him or her for the Ely Standard s Pet of the Year competition? This week, we launch or second Pet of the Year competition to find the cutest pet in East Cambridgeshire. We have £50-worth of pet vouchers to gi
HOW much do you love your pet? Enough to enter him or her for the Ely Standard's Pet of the Year competition? This week, we launch or second Pet of the Year competition to find the cutest pet in East Cambridgeshire.
We have £50-worth of pet vouchers to give away to the lucky winner, plus a framed photograph of the winning pet; and a framed photograph of the pets in second and third place. The photographs will be professionally done by our photographer and winners will be able to pose with their pets if they chose to.
All the pets will appear in the newspaper on July 3, along with details of how to vote. The deadline for entries is June 27.
HOW TO ENTER
You may also want to watch:
If you want to enter your pet in the Ely Standard Pet of the Year competition, you all have to do is send us a photograph of your pet.
Email to: email@example.com
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
Send to: The Ely Standard, 38 Market Street, Ely, Cambs, CB7 4LS or you can bring photos in to our reception. You must tell us the name of the pet and also provide a daytime telephone number. You may enter more than one pet, but please do not send more than one photo of the same pet as we will only select one.