Enter Our Competition To Win Tea and Coffee Making Machines
TRENDY. Funky. Cool. Just three words to describe our latest giveaways from Objekts.co.uk.The Ely Standard has teamed up with the design inspired online store Objekts to offer three of our readers the chance to win a coffee maker, a tea maker and a flask
TRENDY. Funky. Cool. Just three words to describe our latest giveaways from Objekts.co.uk.
The Ely Standard has teamed up with the design inspired online store Objekts to offer three of our readers the chance to win a coffee maker, a tea maker and a flask.
From the Eva Solo range, the products would make a welcome contribution to any breakfast or dinner table.
The funky coffee maker - which retails at more than �70 - goes back to basics - just add ground coffee and water. Stir for 10 seconds and place the drip-free filter funnel and tip lid in the flask. Wait four minutes and pour.
The tea maker - again �70 - allows you to make tea in two different ways - depending on whether you prefer herbal or fruit teas or tea with tannin . The neoprene cover keeps the tea hot while emphasising the beautiful, rounded shape of the flask.
And the sleek stainless steel flask (retails at �40) is perfect for making sure you can enjoy your hot drinks on the go.
- 1 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 2 Girl, 7, left heartbroken after beloved rabbits are stolen
- 3 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 4 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 5 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 6 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 7 Hand clinic offering additional type of treatment for arthritis sufferers
- 8 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 9 Princess Anne visits Wisbech's new Citizens Advice Bureau on Cambs trip
- 10 Motorcyclist caught ‘speeding over 100mph’ past police near Ely
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning the tea maker, the coffee maker or the flask, then all you have to do is answer this simple question:
What does Solo mean?
To enter send your answer on a postcard to: Objekts Competition, Web Editor, Archant Herts & Cambs, Bank House, Primett Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 3EE. Remember to include your name, address and a daytime contact number.
The competition closes on August 17. Winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. Prizes will be allocated randomly - preferences will not be taken into consideration. There is no cash alternative. The editor's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
Make sure you visit www.objekts.co.uk today as with every order placed online you can earn up to �10 cash back. Spend more than �100 and you will receive �10 and for every �50 you spend you will receive �5.