Enter Our Competition To Win Tea and Coffee Making Machines
TRENDY. Funky. Cool. Just three words to describe our latest giveaways from Objekts.co.uk.The Ely Standard has teamed up with the design inspired online store Objekts to offer three of our readers the chance to win a coffee maker, a tea maker and a flask
TRENDY. Funky. Cool. Just three words to describe our latest giveaways from Objekts.co.uk.
The Ely Standard has teamed up with the design inspired online store Objekts to offer three of our readers the chance to win a coffee maker, a tea maker and a flask.
From the Eva Solo range, the products would make a welcome contribution to any breakfast or dinner table.
The funky coffee maker - which retails at more than �70 - goes back to basics - just add ground coffee and water. Stir for 10 seconds and place the drip-free filter funnel and tip lid in the flask. Wait four minutes and pour.
You may also want to watch:
The tea maker - again �70 - allows you to make tea in two different ways - depending on whether you prefer herbal or fruit teas or tea with tannin . The neoprene cover keeps the tea hot while emphasising the beautiful, rounded shape of the flask.
And the sleek stainless steel flask (retails at �40) is perfect for making sure you can enjoy your hot drinks on the go.
- 1 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 4 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 5 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 7 East Cambridgeshire is ‘home to the noisiest neighbours in the country’
- 8 Three hare coursers - with three children and three dogs in car - fined for damaging crops
- 9 Care home still 'requires improvement'
- 10 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning the tea maker, the coffee maker or the flask, then all you have to do is answer this simple question:
What does Solo mean?
To enter send your answer on a postcard to: Objekts Competition, Web Editor, Archant Herts & Cambs, Bank House, Primett Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 3EE. Remember to include your name, address and a daytime contact number.
The competition closes on August 17. Winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. Prizes will be allocated randomly - preferences will not be taken into consideration. There is no cash alternative. The editor's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
Make sure you visit www.objekts.co.uk today as with every order placed online you can earn up to �10 cash back. Spend more than �100 and you will receive �10 and for every �50 you spend you will receive �5.