Enjoy a meditation retreat at Ely Library this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Are you feeling stressed? Then a meditation retreat like the one that Drolma Buddhist Centre is bringing to Ely Library may be the answer to your relaxation prayers.
On Saturday, October 15, from 10.30am - 1pm, forget about your cares and worries at the event which is open to everyone.
Meditation teacher Sara Molyneux will lead the session, which is titled ‘Meditation and the Art of Happiness’.
Meditation subjects on this day will include: ‘establishing a regular meditation practice - the key to a peaceful mind, maintaining a peaceful mind in daily life , and how to remain calm and stable in challenging situations’.
To book tickets in advance, which cost £15 per person, visit www.drolmacentre.org.uk
You may also want to watch:
People can also turn up on the day.
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 5 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 6 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 7 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 10 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely