Salon owner says five star rating is ‘amazing’ after ‘emotional rollercoaster of a year’
- Credit: Archant
A Soham salon has received a five-star rating - just 18 months after opening and despite the challenges of running a business during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Leanne Palmer, who owns Empire, said: “This is such amazing accreditation for the salon at any time, but to receive it through this emotional rollercoaster of a year is fantastic.
“I am so incredibly proud of my team and want to thank them for making this bumpy ride much smoother.
“The team at Empire has done everything possible to keep our clients safe as well as ourselves.
“All of them deserve this recognition - we have achieved it together.”
You may also want to watch:
She said that while “working in high amounts of PPE isn’t easy in a salon environment, we have battled with restrictions to keep our clients socially distanced and safe”.
Leanne added that Empire has also become a finalist in the Salon Awards for the best team in Cambridgeshire.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 5 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 6 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 7 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 10 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’