Man dies in fatal collision on the A1123 at Haddenham near Ely
- Credit: Archant
A man has died in a collision on the A1123 at Haddenham near Ely.
Emergency services are at the scene of the fatal collision.
A police spokesman said: “We were called at 7.50am, ambulance, fire and air ambulance are at the scene.
“Sadly a man has died.”.
The road is closed between Earith and Haddenham in both directions and motorists are advised to avoid the area or expect delays.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision should contact the Road Policing Unit on 101 quoting CC-01122017-0091.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 7 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 10 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town