Emerald Frog Marketing in Littleport celebrates fifth birthday - and raises £1,150 for five local charities
- Credit: Archant
Emerald Frog, a marketing and PR agency based in Littleport has raised £1,150 for local charities.
The money came from a range of online fundraising auctions will go towards five local charities including the Liam Fairhurst Foundation, Little Bundles, Froglife, The Wildlife Trust and Branching Out.
A number of prizes were donated by local businesses, including a flight for three over Cambridge, a Samsung tablet and an array of local services and products.
Jo Evans, director at Emerald Frog Marketing said: “We are delighted to raise £1150 for five very worthy charities across the Cambridgeshire area to mark our five years in business.
“We’d like to thank the local business community for supporting the auction and donating prizes and all those members of the public who placed bids.”
Established in 2010, by business partners Jo Evans and Cheriee Chater, Emerald Frog Marketing has won several local and national awards and works with clients from a wide range of industry sectors, from start-ups and SMEs through to international businesses and charities.
- 1 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 2 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 3 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 4 Petition launched to save village pub
- 5 Unearthed treasures to be displayed outside British Museum for first time
- 6 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 7 Izzy, 16, bids to kickstart female football revolution with new team
- 8 Gay tweet pastor claims 'constructive dismissal' as school caretaker
- 9 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 10 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold