Emerald Frog Marketing in Littleport celebrates fifth birthday - and raises £1,150 for five local charities
- Credit: Archant
Emerald Frog, a marketing and PR agency based in Littleport has raised £1,150 for local charities.
The money came from a range of online fundraising auctions will go towards five local charities including the Liam Fairhurst Foundation, Little Bundles, Froglife, The Wildlife Trust and Branching Out.
A number of prizes were donated by local businesses, including a flight for three over Cambridge, a Samsung tablet and an array of local services and products.
Jo Evans, director at Emerald Frog Marketing said: “We are delighted to raise £1150 for five very worthy charities across the Cambridgeshire area to mark our five years in business.
“We’d like to thank the local business community for supporting the auction and donating prizes and all those members of the public who placed bids.”
You may also want to watch:
Established in 2010, by business partners Jo Evans and Cheriee Chater, Emerald Frog Marketing has won several local and national awards and works with clients from a wide range of industry sectors, from start-ups and SMEs through to international businesses and charities.
- 1 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 2 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 3 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 4 Ely named the UK’s most baby-friendly location
- 5 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 6 Nostalgic throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 7 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 8 Ely man caught after nine months on the run from Suffolk prison
- 9 Slimmer launches weight loss group after losing three stone
- 10 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall