Emerald Frog Marketing in Littleport celebrates fifth birthday - and raises £1,150 for five local charities
- Credit: Archant
Emerald Frog, a marketing and PR agency based in Littleport has raised £1,150 for local charities.
The money came from a range of online fundraising auctions will go towards five local charities including the Liam Fairhurst Foundation, Little Bundles, Froglife, The Wildlife Trust and Branching Out.
A number of prizes were donated by local businesses, including a flight for three over Cambridge, a Samsung tablet and an array of local services and products.
Jo Evans, director at Emerald Frog Marketing said: “We are delighted to raise £1150 for five very worthy charities across the Cambridgeshire area to mark our five years in business.
“We’d like to thank the local business community for supporting the auction and donating prizes and all those members of the public who placed bids.”
You may also want to watch:
Established in 2010, by business partners Jo Evans and Cheriee Chater, Emerald Frog Marketing has won several local and national awards and works with clients from a wide range of industry sectors, from start-ups and SMEs through to international businesses and charities.
- 1 Spotted in Ely founder Mark Cooney dies
- 2 Lidl lists Cambridgeshire locations for ‘potential store development’
- 3 Recycling firm goes bust ahead of £55,000 court fines and costs
- 4 'Most significant' Fens archive footage in years
- 5 Man hails social media after finding stolen dumper in under 48 hours
- 6 Pool memories and 60s celebrities - a nostalgic step back in time
- 7 Married Matt Hancock accused of affair after he is pictured kissing aide
- 8 Letter: Who's been pinching my dog biscuits?
- 9 Young writer's 'wonderful' poem wins competition
- 10 Grandmother crochets 'worry worms' for children to find