ElySOUP to celebrate first birthday with event at The Maltings
- Credit: Archant
ElySOUP will celebrate its first birthday with an event at The Maltings next month.
The group, which holds regular soup dinners and get togethers to raise money for local community, creative and entrepreneurial projects, will host the fourth ‘soup’ on March 24 from 7.15pm.
“We’re delighted that The Maltings have invited us to host SOUP #4, giving us room for as many people as possible to come along,” say the group.
“On the night we will be hearing about some fantastic local community schemes, with the audience once again voting for who they feel most deserves to take home the evening’s winnings.
“We would be delighted to see as many people as possible come and support these wonderful local causes.
“And, naturally, you will receive some delicious soup as part of your ticket price – with refreshments available for purchase from The Maltings bar.”
To book a ticket for the soup or pitch a proposal, visit www.elysoup.com The deadline for pitches is Friday March 3.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Mike Rouse, councillor, former mayor and historian, dies aged 82
- 3 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 4 Mike Rouse: A lifetime's passion for books and literature
- 5 'A little talent very thinly spread' Mike Rouse, in his own words
- 6 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 7 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 8 Cambridge: Police officer had surgery after sex offender drove car at them
- 9 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 10 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
All of the £5 ticket cost goes to the winning presentation.