Real ale lovers raise a glass at 11th Elysian Winter Beer Festival
- Credit: Archant
Punters took pride in sipping some of the finest real ales, cask lagers and ciders at the 11th Elysian Winter Beer festival.
The range of real ales included some from new micro-breweries as well as beers from the north of England, the Midlands and East Anglia.
Wine was also served for the first time for people who do not like ale or cider.
"Fringe" festivals took place at 3at3 in Three Cups Walk, The Prince Albert on Silver Street and the Drayman's Son on Fore Hill.
The range of ales and ciders on offer were chosen to reflect the diverse array of tastes and styles of ales, including a range of milds, cask lagers and ciders and also gluten free and vegan ales to suit each customer's palate.
You may also want to watch:
The festival was open from 6 to 10pm Thursday, 10.30am to 10pm on Friday and 10.30am to 10pm on Saturday.
It was hosted by Ely CAMRA.
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 10 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
For more information visit www.elycamrabeerfest.com