Crowds enjoy all on offer at city’s yule pagan and alternative fayre
- Credit: Mike Rouse
From handmade jewellery to crystals and natural cosmetics, there was something for everyone at this year’s Ely Yule Pagan and Alternative Fayre.
The Christmas fayre, organised by Amber Ankh Events, took place at The Maltings in Ely on Saturday December 4.
It was host to a range of artisans, craftspeople and traders as they showcased their work to visitors.
Businesses and exhibitors set up inside where visitors were able to browse at their own leisure at all that was on offer throughout the fayre.
Among them included a wax melts candle stall as well as handmade Christmas decorations and festive drink tasting.
There was also entertainment outside from a brass band and a number of further stalls.
The event run from 10am-4:30pm, with a £2 entry fee.
- 1 Smoke plume in village near Cambridge thought to be car fire
- 2 Cambridgeshire man kicked and headbutted police officers
- 3 Have your say on proposed commercial development in Ely
- 4 Casualty treated for smoke inhalation following house fire
- 5 Threat to cancel or 'indefinitely pause' £450m Ely rail upgrade
- 6 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 7 Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrive in Newmarket for Cambs County Day
- 8 Development plans submitted for next phase of Cambridge North
- 9 IN PICTURES: Wills and Kate visit Cambridgeshire's first County Day
- 10 Family business claims two awards in face of pandemic pressure
A spokesperson who attended said: “It was a really enjoyable event”.
During the evening, The Maltings became host to Amber Ankh Events Yule Ball.