Crowds enjoy all on offer at city’s yule pagan and alternative fayre
- Credit: Mike Rouse
From handmade jewellery to crystals and natural cosmetics, there was something for everyone at this year’s Ely Yule Pagan and Alternative Fayre.
The Christmas fayre, organised by Amber Ankh Events, took place at The Maltings in Ely on Saturday December 4.
It was host to a range of artisans, craftspeople and traders as they showcased their work to visitors.
Businesses and exhibitors set up inside where visitors were able to browse at their own leisure at all that was on offer throughout the fayre.
Among them included a wax melts candle stall as well as handmade Christmas decorations and festive drink tasting.
There was also entertainment outside from a brass band and a number of further stalls.
The event run from 10am-4:30pm, with a £2 entry fee.
- 1 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 4 Missing woman back home
- 5 Petition launched to save village pub
- 6 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 7 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 8 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 9 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 10 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
A spokesperson who attended said: “It was a really enjoyable event”.
During the evening, The Maltings became host to Amber Ankh Events Yule Ball.