Ely woman, Bethany, opens new micro-shop for wellness wax business
- Credit: Bethany Estelle
An Ely woman has moved her unique wax melts business into a micro-shop near the city.
Founder of Bumble Wellness Wax Company, veterinary nurse Bethany Estelle spent two years perfecting wax and oil combinations winning her five-star reviews on Etsy.
Now, she’s taken her business into a store and has been trading there since February 5.
Bethany’s candles and wax melts made from soy wax for wellness and ambience, are on sale at her new premises inside Delaynies Home Interiors on the Saxon Business Park near Littleport.
Using only sustainable materials and packaging as well as 100% organic and pure soy, her products are all infused with pure therapeutic grade essential oils.
Bethany said: “We’re still open on Etsy, but our new premises would love to welcome you through its big yellow door.
“Throughout the whole of February, we’ve got a huge 20% off ‘in-store’ sale and there will also be some live demonstrations and open days.”
- 1 Back garden log cabin needs permission says council
- 2 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 3 Preschool 'special in people's hearts' to close after more than 30 years
- 4 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 5 New bid for housing thwarted by Great Crested Newts
- 6 Daughter pays tribute to model engineer who 'tried his hand at anything'
- 7 ‘It’s been very rewarding’ - Letizia amazed by support for La Strega
- 8 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 9 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 10 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
Now, with her business, she is truly a ‘busy bee’ juggling her veterinary nursing with caring for her horse, her candle making and freehand postcard art.
But that’s not it, she’s also in the process of renovating her home with her fiancee, Matthew.
Bethany will be sharing her secret essential oils that make up a special edition Valentine’s combination at Delaynies.
“You can treat yourselves to a pure soy wax candle or a bundle of wax melts from the shop,” she said.
During February, donations to the Bumble Bee Conservation Trust will be 25p per sale.
She’s also created a raffle where those interested can grab a ticket in store for just £1.
“You’ll be in with the chance of winning a triple wick candle and some of the money raised from the raffle will be donated to the Bumble Bee Conservation Trust ,” said Bethany.
“It’s also as a huge thank you for those who have already taken the time out of their day to visit.”
You can see the full range of Bethany’s products on her Etsy store.
Bethany can be contacted on email@example.com