Ely woman narrowly escapes serious injury after A10 collision
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a collision between two cars on the A10 on Tuesday.
The incident happened near Waterbeach at the turn-off towards Milton and was reported at just before 9am.
A blue Honda CRV being driven towards Cambridge by a 37-year-old man from Romford, Essex, left the road and entered a ditch.
The driver regained control of the car but when it got back onto the road it was in collision with a silver BMW 325 being driven by a 59-year-old woman from Ely. It then left the road again on the opposite side of the road.
Neither drive was injured but the Honda had to be recovered after hitting a tree.
You may also want to watch:
PC Mark Lappin, who is investigating, said: “I am trying to find out exactly what happened in the moments before this collision took place and would like to speak to anyone who saw the crash or either vehicle just prior.”
Anyone with information should contact PC Lappin at the roads policing unit on 101.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 3 Suspected building site burglars stopped in their tracks
- 4 Catering wars as converted horsebox trailer takes on National Trust
- 5 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'
- 6 Welcome to the Fens but can you guess which part?
- 7 Palmer's 'flagship' £100k homes will be council houses
- 8 Petition calls for more Cambs busways to be scrapped
- 9 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 10 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl