Ely woman narrowly escapes serious injury after A10 collision
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a collision between two cars on the A10 on Tuesday.
The incident happened near Waterbeach at the turn-off towards Milton and was reported at just before 9am.
A blue Honda CRV being driven towards Cambridge by a 37-year-old man from Romford, Essex, left the road and entered a ditch.
The driver regained control of the car but when it got back onto the road it was in collision with a silver BMW 325 being driven by a 59-year-old woman from Ely. It then left the road again on the opposite side of the road.
Neither drive was injured but the Honda had to be recovered after hitting a tree.
You may also want to watch:
PC Mark Lappin, who is investigating, said: “I am trying to find out exactly what happened in the moments before this collision took place and would like to speak to anyone who saw the crash or either vehicle just prior.”
Anyone with information should contact PC Lappin at the roads policing unit on 101.
- 1 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 2 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 3 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 4 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 5 Mayor's ‘hop-on hop-off' public travel revolution
- 6 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 7 Author opens school’s new library
- 8 Town considers home for market
- 9 Village housing in disarray after all the trustees quit
- 10 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate